News & Updates

[News & Updates][bleft]

Diamond Market

[Diamond Market][grids]

DN M Ladder

[DN M Ladder][bsummary]

Classes

[Classes][twocolumns]

DN M Guide: Plant at Home - Cherry, Chili and Resurrection Apple

Seeing your plants when you going Home grown and ready for harvest is wonderful. Look at my plants all grown up for just an hours. Except for the Resurrection Apple plan that takes 2 days before it fully ready.

Its cropping time for me, and so excited every day in Dragon Nest M - SEA. At level 42, I already have 3 slots to plant any seeds that I want available the the Personal Shop. Today I noticed that I need to cook some of level 2 meals. And the other slot I planted Resurrection Apple seed and the other two was Chili and Cherry.

Image courtesy: Dragon Nest M
This is how its look like when the Cherry plan totally grown and ready fro cropping.
Image courtesy: Dragon Nest M
 This is how its look like when the Chili plan totally grown and ready fro cropping.
Image courtesy: Dragon Nest M
 This is how its look like when the Resurrection Apple plan totally grown and ready fro cropping.
Image courtesy: Dragon Nest M
And now, ready for another hours/days for new seeds that I need for cooking in Dragon Nest M - SEA. I did plant another Resurrection Apple seed and needs to wait for 2 days again.

Image courtesy: Dragon Nest M

No comments: